I used to do this post every week, and it was only the other day when I realised that it has been M O N T H S since I've done one! Since I've been absolutely mad busy recently with university coursework, placement applications, society committee work, campus rep responsibilities, blogging events etc etc etc, I haven't really had much time to blog in November (which makes me really sad!), so I thought I'd give you all a little update on everything I've been getting up to!
You can follow me on instagram HERE
Starting from top left:
1. Last night I was feeling a bit down and extremely overwhelmed, so I decided to instagram this motivational quote to remind me that all this stress and hard work will be worth it in the end!
2. On Saturday I was at the South Beach movie day (full post coming soon), and they had this cute little cotton candy machine!
3. So naturally, a cotton-candy-twice-the-size-of-my-head selfie opportunity could not be missed
4. A little flash back photo of me and my boyfriend at London Fashion Week
5. Yet another little motivational moment... also I absolutely love anything to do with Winnie the Pooh so this one was just perfect in every respect
6. A snap from the Fragrance Direct Christmas blogger party!
7. Some photobooth photos taken on my boyfriend's 21st birthday in London
8. Me and Jonny at his birthday meal
9. And of course, an instagram update would not be complete without Stan!
Please let me know in the comments below if you would like me to do this type of post more frequently again! Also, I'm thinking of doing a Q&A post soon, so if you have any questions for me make sure you write them below or tweet them to me @amyylyons