You can follow me on instagram HERE
Starting from top left:
1. Beautiful 4 year anniversary flowers from my boyfriend
2. A picture previewing my last blog post
3. Being pampered on the Boohoo bus
4. Photographing some ootd's in Manchester
5. Another ootd post in the glorious sunshine
6. A cute little revision motivation present from my mummy
7. Our gorgeous food in the cutest cafe in Llandudno
8. Beautiful little pastel houses in Wales
9. Me and my boyfriend celebrating our anniversary in Llandudno
What gorgeous weather we have had this week (she says whilst it's currently raining, but hey, we knew it wouldn't last forever!) It's been another very busy week for me, and I am currently in absolute panic mode as I have an exam tomorrow that I am completely dreading! I have always been one of those people who completely over thinks everything and I always play out the worst possible scenario in my head, so right now I'm trying to distract my mind in anyway possible to avoid completely stressing myself out.
I did have a few lovely things to look forward to this week amongst all the last minute revision stress, as it was my four year anniversary, so me and my boyfriend went on a day trip to Llandudno! The weather was gorgeous and it was just so peaceful sitting eating ice cream on the pier in the sun without having to worry about exams or coursework for a few hours. My mum and me have always been incredibly close, and she knows what a stresser I am, so it was lovely to return home to a gorgeous ted baker pen set as a little motivational present. I just have to keep reminding myself that in two weeks exams will be over and summer will be upon us and I cannot wait!!
Leave your comments below as I love hearing from you all, and I would also love it if you would follow THIS LINK and vote for my blog in the best new beauty blog category! I am currently running a giveaway where you can win Benefit's "Porefessional" and more, so make sure you enter it HERE. I'd also love it if you'd follow me on bloglovin and don't forget to check out my twitter and instagram